Friday, September 14, 2007

Vedauwoo




Our next excursion was to Veadauwoo a natural rock formation outside of town to the east. Along the way we stopped at a Lincoln memorial and the Ames Monument. At the rock formation we climbed to the top, yes I climbed shut up, and looked out over the valley. Inspiring is the only way to describe the view. It was amazing. We had a picnic lunch there and came home. Apparently I over did it in the sun because after a brief nap I had a complete system flush. Not enough to keep me from a last night dinner and a stop in the local bar, where every night is a cast party from the real life Deliverance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW you guys, talk about an eventful trip.....Just glad to read you guys are enjoying your time away; but I gotta tell ya, the stuff about the dogs and the screen and the rolling up of sidewalks are funny... I forgot to ask, Stuart, any signs of DOLLY!!!!