Friday, September 14, 2007

Laramie

About 150 miles north of Denver and 120 west of Cheyenne, lies the home of the U of WY and the place of the Matthew Shepard murder and trial. Seems a shame that such a lovely town should have that hanging over there head. But this what people who haven’t been to Laramie think of when they think of Laramie. People who have been to Laramie think of what a beautiful open and friendly town it is. And for me how can I ever forget the first place I tasted breaded and skillet fried bull testicles. Yes, ladies and gentleman Miss Things eats Mountain Oysters. They were actually very good with some hot sauce (just the way I like my chicken livers). The location is perfect as well, there are so many things that are close by and we went and visit a few.

No comments: