Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Road Home

One of my favorite Heart albums and where we are headed. Out of Wyoming, into Nebraska, and down into Kansas (the land of Dorothy) is our first day of travel. Our second day is out of Kansas into Missouri through Illinois, Indiana and into Ohio. The last day is out of Ohio through the corners of West Virginia, Pennsylvania and into Maryland with a final stop in front of our house. It’ll be good getting home again. If you’re wondering where the pictures and commentary on the scenery is well I’m wondering where the scenery is to comment on as well. If you are into dead corn and high grass then this is the ride for you take route 70 across the middle of the US and you will see all that and more. It’s very dry and dusty out here and a lot of the trees are already dropping their leaves with no color changes or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~BC~
Awwww, "Dorothyland"!! ~sigh~ I press the tissue to the corner of my eyes as I think of my departed Toto!!!! I miss her so.

Now, back to the blog...ok, when The Wizard of OZ was the best thing to come from Kansas; thus, I can understand the 'no pics to speak of' thingy!

Miss ya!!
~E~